The data subjects: browsers
The information note is valid only for the “HOTEL CONTINENTAL di MAXIMILIAN’S HOTELS AND RESIDENCES SRL” website and not for other web sites that may be consulted by the user via links. The information note also refers to Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, joined in the group established by art. 29 of the directive no. 95/46/EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify some minimum requisites for the collection of personal data on-line, and in particular the modes, time and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when they connect to website pages, regardless of the purpose for which they access said pages.
The Data Controller
After consulting this website, data referring to identified or identifiable people may be processed. The data controller for processing is “MAXIMILIAN’S HOTELS AND RESIDENCES SRL”, with offices in Viale Vespucci 40 – 47921 Rimini (RN) – Italy, VAT number: 01915240400.
Legal basis of processing
The personal data stated on this page are processed by “HOTEL CONTINENTAL di MAXIMILIAN’S HOTELS AND RESIDENCES SRL”, in order to carry out its own activities. Consent, execution of a contract, fulfilment of a legal obligation and the pursuit of a legitimate interest are the legal bases that will be pursued depending on the data processing carried out on the above website.
Location of data processing
Processing connected to this website’s web services take place in Italy, and are managed by the service provider of “Farm XT System”; are carried out by technical staff from Edita Srl (data processor) and by other parties appointed by “HOTEL CONTINENTAL di MAXIMILIAN’S HOTELS AND RESIDENCES SRL”, during updates and maintenance operations. No data originating from the web service is disseminated. The personal data provided voluntarily by the users that send contact requests are used for the sole purpose of carrying out the service or the requested service, possibly also via external service providers.
Types of data processed and purposes of processing
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the internet communication protocols.
This category includes IP address or domain names of the computers and terminals used by the users, URI/URL (Uniform Resource identifier/Locator) addresses of requested resources, the request time, the method used when making the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc) and other parameters regarding the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data, which are necessary for using the web services, are also processed for:
- Obtaining statistical information about the user of services (most visited pages, number of visitors in each hourly or daily time bracket, geographical areas of origin, etc);
- Checking the correct function of the services offered.
Data provided by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to “HOTEL CONTINENTAL di MAXIMILIAN’S HOTELS AND RESIDENCES SRL” contact addresses and the filling out and sending of forms on the website www.hotelcontinentalrimini.it involves the acquisition of the sender’s contact data, which are necessary to respond, and all personal data included in communications.Specific information notes will be published on the website pages www.hotelcontinentalrimini.it set up for providing certain services.
Cookies and other tracking systems
Data provided in a discretionary manner by the user
The optional, express and discretionary sending of data entered on data collection forms, or of emails to the addresses provided on this website will entail the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s email address, which is necessary for responding to requests and for any other personal data entered in the letter. We specify that personal and/or company data entered on the forms contained on the www.hotelcontinentalrimini.it website are protected by “HOTEL CONTINENTAL di MAXIMILIAN’S HOTELS AND RESIDENCES SRL” and used to answer user questions, to provide information and the requested services.
Optional provision of data
Apart from what is specified for browsing data, the user is free to provide the personal data contained in information request forms to “HOTEL CONTINENTAL di MAXIMILIAN’S HOTELS AND RESIDENCES SRL”, as required, every time these data are requested, a specific information note will be provided and where necessary, consent will be requested.
Personal data are processed using automatic tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed. Specific security measures are observed to prevent any loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access. We would like to inform you that, in order to provide a full service, there are links to other websites managed by other controllers. We decline responsibility in the event of errors, content, cookies, publication of immoral or illegal content, publicity, banners or files not compliant with the current legal provisions in force and not observing the Privacy legislation by website not managed by us to which they refer.
The following subjects appointed by “HOTEL CONTINENTAL di MAXIMILIAN’S HOTELS AND RESIDENCES SRL”, pursuant to article 28 of the Regulation, as data controllers, are recipients of the data collected after consulting the websites listed above.
- Edita Srl as web platform development and maintenance service provider;
- Edita Srl regarding the website as provider of the development, provision and operational management services for the technological platforms used.
The personal data collected are also processed by “HOTEL CONTINENTAL di MAXIMILIAN’S HOTELS AND RESIDENCES SRL” staff who follow specific instructions provided about the processing purposes and modes.
Transferring data overseas
Third-party countries: Your data are not communicated to third-party countries.
The data subject’s rights
You have the right to obtain cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability and objection to the processing of your personal data
from the controller, and also more generally exercise all the rights provided for in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, of the GDPR where applicable for the purposes of the data processing.
EU Regulation 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 –
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning themselves, even if not yet recorded, and for it to be communicated in an intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to obtain an indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purpose and modes of processing;
- of the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- of the ID of the controller, the processors and the appointed representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data can be communicated or can learn of it, as appointed representative in the state territory, as managers or appointees.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- update, rectification, or where required, an integration of data;
- erasure, transformation to anonymous format or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data that is not required to be stored in relation to the purposes for which said data was collected or later processed;
- declaration that the operations as set out in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also regarding content, of those provided with the data, except for the case in which this fulfilment is impossible or would bring about a use of media that is clearly disproportionate to the protected right;
- Portability of information.
- The data subject has the right to fully or partly object to:
- the processing of personal data regarding him/herself but pertinent to the purpose of data collection, for legitimate reasons;
- Processing of personal data concerning him/herself for the purpose of sending advertising or sales materials directly, for market research purposes or for commercial communication.
Right to complain:
Data subjects who believe that processing personal data referring to them that is carried out via this website is a violation of the contents of the Regulation have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, as provided for by article 77 of the Regulation, or to file a petition with the relevant courts (article 79 of the Regulation).