CLOTHING IN COMMON AREAS
It is not allowed to enter common areas shirtless, barefooted or in swimsuit.
Men: trousers, shirt and flip-flops are suggested
Women: a sarong and sandals will be more than adequate
CLOTHING IN THE RESTAURANT
We ask to not enter the restaurant in slippers or flip-flops.
We suggest shoes for men and sandals fo women.
RULES FOR PET OWNERS
Dogs are allowed in the hotel, however we ask their owners to follow these basic rules:
- Pets are not allowed in the restaurant and at the beach
- The dog must have all of the correct documentation and have carried out all of the requested vaccinations
- They must be used to public areas and they must not disturb other guests
- The owners are kindly asked to clean up after their dogs. Please do not use the hotel premises for this purpose
- Dogs must always be kept on a leash, the dog owners must assume all the responsibilities for any property damage or injuries caused by their dogs.